These Terms And Conditions (referred to herein below as “these Terms”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of the website domain gardentomb.com, any content therein and any subdomains of gardentomb.com, including all pages and systems within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Terms And Conditions.
2. Booking visits to the Garden Tomb
- All reservations for visits to the Garden Tomb Jerusalem (referred to herein below as the “Garden”) must be done through this Website.
- All reservations for groups of up to 55 persons arriving together with a single guide must be done independently via this Website.
- All reservations for groups coming in multiple buses but requiring a single meeting place in the Garden (or: groups larger than 55 persons) require filling a special request form on this Website. They shall be considered valid reservations only after a Garden Tomb administrator confirms them by email.
- Only reservations made and confirmed via this website, and reservations made by a Garden Tomb administrator and confirmed with an email from email@example.com shall be considered valid reservations.
- Any group of 10 or more persons must have a confirmed reservation prior to visiting the Garden.
- Any group or individual accompanied by a licensed tour guide must have a confirmed reservation prior to visiting the Garden.
- If a group of any size arrives to the Garden without a confirmed reservation, the Garden Tomb may deny entry to that group.
- If a group did not arrive to the Garden during the reserved time slot (within 10 minutes of the reserved time), the reservation is considered null and void and the Garden Tomb may deny entry to that group.
- If a group arrives to the Garden but contains more persons than was specified in the booking, the reservation is considered null and void and the Garden Tomb may deny entry to that group.
- Entrance to the Garden and the guided tour are free of charge.
- Effective from 01/01/2020 the reservation of a single meeting place for a group of up to 55 persons will cost $3 USD per person and the reservation of a combined meeting place for a group of more than 55 persons will cost $5 USD per person. The Garden Tomb is committed to granting an exemption from these fees to low income groups who cannot afford the cost as well as to local churches, congregations, and other institutions. The Garden Tomb retains full discretion over the decision of whether or not to grant an exemption to a particular group.
3. Conditions for making a booking
Bookings can be made only for actual groups which have scheduled a trip to Jerusalem. You may not book a reservation preventively prior to having been contracted by a particular group who will be in Jerusalem on particular dates.
Only one booking may be made for each group. You may not make several bookings and then later cancel redundant bookings.
All information given at the time of the reservation, including but not exclusive to, the number of persons in the group, the group’s requirements, and the group’s contact details must be accurate and up to date. The Garden Tomb must be informed of any change and may nullify the reservation if its details change.
If you violate these terms you will no longer be granted the privilege to make bookings to the Garden Tomb.
4. Rules of Conduct
By agreeing to these Terms you are agreeing to instruct all individuals and groups for whom you reserve a booking to read the Garden Tomb’s Rules of Conduct (referred to herein below as “The Rules”).
If an individual or group do not abide by The Rules or do not follow the instructions given by any Garden Tomb staff member (whether an employee or a volunteer) they may be refused entry and/or removed from the site. They may also be refused any future entry to The Garden.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, The Garden Tomb Association owns all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you, and The Garden Tomb may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
7. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and The Garden Tomb makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consultation or advice to you.
8. Limitation of liability
In no event shall The Garden Tomb, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and The Garden Tomb, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent The Garden Tomb from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
11. Variation of Terms
The Garden Tomb is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website.
You shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
13. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between The Garden Tomb and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
14. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and the courts located therein for the resolution of any disputes.